Tern Vektron S10 Performance Line Folding Electric Bike In Silver Grey
Tern Vektron S10 Performance .In test after test, the Vekttron is reported to be the best folding ebike on the market. With an updated frame, upgraded Bosch motors, and a wide ecosystem of accessories to help you carry your stuff, the Vektron will easily turn a lot of your car trips into bike trips.
Once you fold your Vektron, it’s easy to roll it around. The new frame design also lets you keep the bike in vertical position when folded, so stopping and going is easier than ever.
There are other folding electric bikes but none ride better. The Vektron is stiff and stable for a truly solid ride – even when fully loaded. Take a test ride and feel the difference.
Take your Vektron on a train or bus to cover those extra-long commutes, or to complete the first and last leg of your commute faster. Ride to the station, hop on, hop off, and keep riding.
The Vektron has a low-step frame design and resizes in seconds—no tools required—to fit riders between 145 and 195 cm (4’10” – 6’5”), so you can share the bike with anyone in your family.
School runs have never been more fun! The frame-integrated Atlas V Rack is designed to fit a Thule Yepp Maxi or a Nexxt Maxi seat—no adapters needed.If you’re planning to use your Tern cargo bike to carry a kid or even an adult passenger, please take a moment to learn more about how you can do this safely. – https://www.ternbicycles.com/uk/tern-passenger-guide
Key Features Of The 2021 Tern Vektron S10
- New colours and updated styling
- Upgraded to the Bosch Performance electric drivetrain for 300% more assistance and 65 Nm of torque
- Updated frame with a reclining battery for a lower center of gravity and better ride
- Frame passed strict European safety standards for pedal-assist e-bike
- Integrated Atlas V Rack works seamlessly with Thule Yepp Maxi and Nexxt Maxi child seats—no adapters needed
- Resizes in seconds to fit riders 147 – 195 cm (4’10” – 6’5”) so a single bike can be shared by the family
- Fits easily on buses, subways and taxis for electric multi-modal commuting
- Folds in 10 seconds
- Manual, keys and charger included
- Complimentary pedals supplied
- Built, configured and tested by a Bosch approved technician
- Full technical handover and ongoing support if required
- We offer a free follow up service at 175 miles
Full Warranty On Your New Tern Bike
Tern bicycles are sold on behalf of our company (“Tern”) by selected Authorized Tern Dealers who understand the assembly and service needs of our products. Tern provides a warranty against defects in materials and workmanship to the original retail purchaser (“Owner”) of a Tern bicycle from the date of purchase according to the following terms:
Five Years: Frame, Handlepost, and Fork
One Year: All Tern or BioLogic branded parts and components, except as noted below.
Other: Any other parts or components are covered by the stated warranty of the original manufacturer of that part or component.