At Foxze-Bike, we provide up to 2 years warranty for our bikes. In general, we will cover most problems of the system and defects from the factory.
Please refer to the following table for the warranty for specific parts.
conditions are not
covered by the
1. water damage
of the battery,
of spare parts, etc.
3.Tire puncture by
The warranty will be automatically expired if any unauthorized modification occurs. During the service ordering process, you must notify us of any unauthorized modifications, or any repairs or replacements not performed by Foxze-Biks, that have been made to your product. We will not be responsible for any damage to the product that occurs during the repair process that is a result of any unauthorized modifications or repairs or replacements not performed by Foxze-Biks.
The warranty will NOT cover the problems caused by any of the following causes.
- Any misuse of the product, such as using the bike for commercial/rental uses, play dangerous act, etc., riding the bike on the abnormal road conditions
- Any unauthorized modification to the product, such as disassemble the bike without direction by Foxze-Bike, faulty installation, repair, or maintenance by anyone other than Foxze-biks
- The product has been in any accidents, such as traffic accidents
- The product has been in extreme environment (including extreme temperature or humidity), extreme physical or electrical stress or interference, fluctuation or surges of electrical power, lightning, static electricity, fire, acts of God or other external causes
- Anti-rust layer damage caused by misuse (the damage of anti-rust layer can lead to the corrosion and fracture of the parts).
If you notice any problems under the warranty with your bike, please contact us at email@example.com with the Following Information:
- Platform of the purchase, such as Amazon, Brand Store, etc. (If purchased on Amazon, Please also include the seller name on your order)
- Order number/ID
- The email and shipping address you used when placed order
- Pictures/Short videos of the problems and a brief description of the problems
Parts and Labor. Foxze-Bikes may provide both parts and labor, but may direct that you replace certain readily installable parts yourself, as described below. In most cases, we do not require you send the defective parts back to us.
Do-It-Yourself (DIY) Parts Service. DIY Parts Service allows you to service your own product. If Foxze-Bikes determines that DIY Parts Service is available to you, Foxze-Bikes will ship to you a replacement part for your product. The replacement part will be accompanied by instructions on installation and any requirements for the return of the replaced part. Foxze-Bikes reserves the right to decide if the labor costs relating to DIY Parts Service will be covered or not.
For any repair outside the Warranty. Even if your problems are not covered by the Warranty, you can purchase the replacement parts from us. As the manufacturer, we offer competitive prices for the parts of our bikes. To purchase replacement parts from us, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
*Note, we DO NOT accept return of the bike. If you have any problems with the product, please contact us at email@example.com. Our dedicated customer support will be more than happy to assisting you.